Understand the Blockchain by playing
What is the goal of THE GAME WALLCRYPT
THE GAME meets two objectives:
Explain quickly and while having fun Blockchain, cryptocurrency, smart contracts, staking, mining, NFTs, decentralized finance ...
THE GAME also allows all people regardless of their level of knowledge in the Blockchain to play and have a good time with friends or work colleagues.
Who is THE GAME WALLCRYPT for?
- Card players.
- Universities and training centers: Dynamic and friendly way to introduce this new technology.
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Startups: Help to popularize their activities
- Internal Blockchain services of companies: Obtain employee support for projects.
- Business leaders: Popularize the Blockchain with their managers.
- Companies that have adopted these technologies: Involve Blockchain with their suppliers.
- Individuals curious to discover Blockchain with family or friends
What level of knowledge is required?
You can play it regardless of your level of knowledge in the Blockchain.
Experienced people can also have fun and will not be bored.
How many players?
It is played from 2 to 6 people.
Is the game replayable?
Yes. Each part is different.
How long does a game last?
The players themselves define the duration of the game by choosing the number of cycles.
With each cycle, a new event occurs. Players have to adapt.
Ideally the game should last between 45 minutes and 1 hour.
The extensions of the game
- Extensions of the game will be offered by business sector. (Real estate, Luxury, health, banking, transport, automobile, etc.)
An original gift idea
Your friends will be surprised and delighted with this unexpected gift.
Rules of the game
This is how a Game Cycle works in WALLCRYPTPlayers draw a starting hand, possibly consisting of:
- “Transactions” cards, to be played in the “Blockchain”
- “Trick” cards, to play for yourself or against a player
- “Business” cards, investments to increase points at the end of the game and trigger new objectives.
- “Team” cards, which give special abilities to the player who engages them.
- Utility Token
- Equity Token
- If it is a “Transaction” card, it is placed in front of you or in front of another player face down. When a player wishes to play a “Transaction” card in a block, he superimposes his card, face down, on the cards placed previously, which remain face down.
- If it is a “Trick” card, it is played, the effect is immediate and it is immediately discarded unless the effect lasts beyond.
- If it is a “Company” card, it is paid and placed in front of the player who played it.
- If it is a “Team” card, it is paid and played in front of the player who played it.
- 3 Tokens are worth 1 point.
- The “Companies” cards provide very powerful Bonuses and change the conditions for collecting points.