An educational book accessible to all
Who is the Wallcrypt book for?
The book is addressed :
- to universities,
- training centers
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency startups,
- internal blockchain services of companies,
- business leaders,
- individuals curious to discover Blockchain with family or friends
The book will be published in French.
CHAPTER 1: Cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin The little history of Bitcoin What is Bitcoin? What is Bitcoin mining? Bitcoin Improvement Proposal, is a Bitcoin Improvement Proposal
- Ether: the Ethereum blockchain token
- Overview of cryptocurrencies
- How to invest well in cryptocurrencies?
- Which wallets to secure and store your cryptocurrencies?
- Understanding cryptocurrency mining
- What is staking?
- The Tokenization process
- The macroeconomic fundamentals of cryptocurrencies
- The Dark Side of Technology Warfare: Control of Our Future Global Financial System
- Cryptocurrencies and the local economy
- How can BC in the health ecosystem be the missing link to restore trust and transparency?
CHAPTER 2: The Blockchain
- The Blockchain What is Blockchain? The Blockchain Philosophy History of blockchains
- Consensus mechanisms Proof-of-Work Proof of stake Proof of history Proof of behavior
- What is a private key and a public key?
- Electronic signature
- The real potential of private blockchain solutions
- Interoperability of blockchains
- Sidechains: the future of Blockchains?
- The Ethereum blockchain The history of Ethereum Ethereum 2, how does it work?
- Smart contracts: smart contracts What is a smart contract? The security of smart contracts
- Oracles and the Blockchain
- DAOs: from companies to companies on blockchain?
- The big applications of blockchain in real life
- Blockchain and health
- Decentralized identity
- Decentralized digital identity for increased rights
- The blockhain revolution in real estate
- Blockchain and video games
- Corporate blockchain
- Layer 2 solutions for industry
- Blockchain and electronic voting
- From the Internet of Blockchains to WEB 3.0
- Blockchain and Supply Chain Management
- Blockchain and data protection
- Impact of blockchain on Africa
CHAPTER 3: Decentralized Finance
- What is decentralized finance?
- Role and functioning of marketing authorizations
- DEX – Decentralized exchanges
- Yield farming
- The provision of liquidity
- Understand everything about impermanent loss
- Definition and operation of leveraged yield farming
- How do cryptos raise their funds?
- What are Crypto Airdrops?
CHAPTER 4: The NFTs
- What are NFTs?
- Blockchain, cryptocurrencies and NFTs: new tech available to everyone?
- NFT: is this the end of auctioneers?
- The future of NFTs
CHAPTER 5: Legal
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency, the El Dorado of cybercriminals?
- Cryptocurrency in the hands of politicians
- Taxation of digital assets
- Smart contracts: legal analysis
- PSAN – Service Provider on Digital Assets
- How to regulate the cryptocurrency sector?