The world leader in maritime transport and logistics CMA CGM is recruiting a Blockchain & API solution architect
The CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé is a world leader in maritime transport and logistics.
Now led by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM is reinventing transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds the expectations of its customers.
Present in more than 160 countries with 755 offices, 750 warehouses and with a fleet of 511 vessels, the CMA CGM Group serves 420 of the 521 commercial ports in the world and manages more than 200 lines. The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, where its head office is located.
Within the architecture department of CMA CGM, you act as an API and Blockchain referent on Digital Factory projects.
Aware that the integration of multitudes of heterogeneous systems has become a major issue for IT, you are able and able to design integration solutions using REST APIs and have a good command of their security, in particular by OAuth2. When required for historical reasons, you also know how to work with WS * technologies.
- In coordination with the blockchain “program manager”, act as an intermediary between the business and technical part of blockchain projects.
- Design the software and technical architectures of blockchain solutions that may or may not integrate with on-premise legacy systems or in the cloud.
- Design software and technical architectures for API-integrated solutions.
- Ensure the technological watch of blockchain solutions and communicate relevant news to the different teams.
- Determine and document best practices and patterns concerning the blockchain.
Profile and skills required
- You have a BAC + 5 or equivalent in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT, including at least 2 within a group with an international dimension.
- You have a perfect understanding of the concepts associated with REST APIs and their security.
- You have a good understanding of the issues associated with data security, particularly in the context of blockchain.
- You have deployed blockchain-based solutions in production (not just PoCs)
- You have cross-functional technical skills allowing you to design and master complex technical solutions that integrate with each other.
- Your oral and written communication skills are recognized.
- You can demonstrate good listening and analytical skills and are perfectly comfortable in English.
- You have a good knowledge of shipping and the supply chain.
- You master at least one public cloud and have already deployed blockchain solutions on it.
- You are familiar with container solutions such as Kubernetes.
- You have recognized skills in the modeling and analysis of complex business processes.
- You have already worked with EDI-type asynchronous data transfer systems.
- You have experience with Oracle DBMS, PostgreSQL, SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Implementation of “Event Driven” architecture