BLOCKCHAIN internship offer in Marseille
The world leader in maritime transport and logistics CMA CGMA is looking for an intern
Duration: 6 months
The CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé is a world leader in maritime transport and logistics.
Now led by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM is reinventing transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds the expectations of its customers.
Present in more than 160 countries with 755 offices, 750 warehouses and with a fleet of 511 vessels, the CMA CGM Group serves 420 of the 521 commercial ports in the world and manages more than 200 lines. The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, where its head office is located.
Integrated into the Commercial & Agency Network Department based at CMA CGM’s head office, you participate in commercial activity and business applications around the Blockchain environment.
In relation with the Sales & Business Blockchain manager, you participate in all aspects of Blockchain-related projects:
- You participate in the development of business plans on projects.
- You participate in the analysis of blocking points on business processes to provide solutions through innovative applications.
- You carry out market studies, competitive analyzes in relation to business applications, and digital and blockchain players.
- You know how to assess the added value of blockchain in a business process.
- You participate in the preparation of business and strategic committees of international bodies bringing together the various Blockchain consortia in which CMA CGM participates.
- You participate in the marketing of blockchain solutions to our customers, partners and suppliers.
Profile and skills
Student in Master 2 of a Business School, or from an IS end-of-cycle training (MIAGE type), you ideally have a first experience in marketing, strategy and product launch.
You have a strong appetite for the world of digital and blockchain.
You have real analytical skills, are responsive and versatile. You like to work on transversal and innovative projects.
You have a very good level of written and oral English and have a good command of Excel and Powerpoint computer tools