Blockchain and the luxury industry
Date: Thursday December 17, 2020 – 1:00 p.m. (+03)
- How to buy a luxury product with confidence ?
- How to verify the authenticity of a luxury product?
- How to manage the authenticity of second hand products?
- How can I access all the product information?
Who is the seminar for?
- All sectors are concerned: Jewelry, Automotive, Fashion, Watchmaking …
- Buyers and Manufacturers
Host – Jean-Luc Lasquellec
- Introduction: What is Blockchain?
Speaker – Loÿs De La Soudière
- Introduction: Current state of play on the use of blockchain technology in the Luxury sector
- Presentation of GoodsID and its solution
- Benefits of the Digital Certificate registered in the blockchain for Luxury Homes and for owners of Luxury products
- Example of services that can be included in the Digital Certificate (exercise of the guarantee, insurance against theft) and contribution of the blockchain for these services
Questions – Answers (10 minutes)
Jean-Luc Lasquellec – Founding President of Wallcrypt
Loÿs De La Soudière – Co-founder of GoodsID
“GoodsID is a solution for securing and tracing Valuable Goods, based on the blockchain and dedicated to the Luxury industry. It allows Maisons to Luxury to issue a Digital Certificate and save it in the blockchain This Digital Certificate is dynamic and can include high value-added services for the owners of the Goods (exercise of the guarantee, insurance products, after-sales service, etc. .) “
Jean-luc Lasquellec President and founder of Wallcrypt @ Wallcrypt
Founder of Wallcrypt.com
Loÿs De La Soudière Strategy and development @ GoodsID
Co-founder at GoodsID
Kelly Zhang Business developer at KRYPTOSPHERE® Paris